We are uniquely different as we partner with our patients & families, to ensure that we provide quality, patient centered care.
The mission of Angel Heart Hospice & Palliative care is to provide compassionate, quality patient centered comfort care. Care that enhances the lives of people with life limiting illness & their families.
We provide a full range of Hospice services to patients & caregivers involved in end-of-life care & decision making. We seek to journey with our clients during this scared time, with compassion, transparency, & respect. We create a nurturing relationship with both patients & family, that will assist intake staff in creating a tailored care plan, focused on maintaining the patient’s voice & dignity. Our health care professionals address emotional, physical, spiritual, social, & essential needs, while honoring the wishes of our clients.
- Physician Services Spiritual Counseling
- Dietary Counseling
- Grief Counseling
- Nursing Care Management Social
- Worker Services
- Hospice Aid
- Respite Care
- Inpatient Care
- Palliative Care Services For
- Therapy (Physical/Occupational)
- Medical Equipment
- Drugs For Pain Relief/Symptom Control
- Meditation & Aroma Therapy
Leading The Way Into The Future.
Angel Heart Hospice & Palliative Care strives to be a leader in the Hospice, Palliative Care industry. We seek to provide quality patient centered end-of-life care to patients in the Atlanta metro area. For those experiencing a life limiting illness or injury, Angel Heart Hospice & Palliative Care provides a complete continuum of care unlike any other Hospice in the region. At Angel Heart our goal is to lead with compassion. Our foundation of compassionate care leads to the innovation that is setting the standard for the future of Hospice & Palliative Care in Georgia.
- Angel Heart provides these full range of services because of our commitment to quality patient care, caregiver support, & education.
- Angel Heart is unique in our approach to patient care as we are the first Hospice services owned by a chaplain in the state of Georgia.
- Angel Heart provides Hospice care in homes, skilled nursing & assisted living facilities, hospitals, & our inpatient units in Conyers, Georgia.
- Angel Heart is committed to community & provides community training & supportive services.
- Angel Heart Hospice & Palliative Care began serving clients in 2020 & is ready to continue to provide outstanding services to the communities we serve for decades to come
Allow Angel Heart to service you with compassionate, loving, & quality care that you deserve by booking an appointment today.
Angel Heart Hospice and Palliative Care does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment. For further information about this policy, contact:
Provider Name: Angel Heart Hospice and Palliative Care
Contact Person: Dwelver Webb
Telephone number: 470-381-2983
TDD or State Relay number: 7-1-1 or 1-800-255-0056
If you would like to Contact us & ask us about what makes up the top Hospice & Palliative Care for you than we would love to tell you what makes us better than the rest.
2302 Parklake Dr. Atlanta Georgia 30345
We look forward to your calls & emails & being able to provide you with top notch service where we care about you & your well being.